|FAQ ID # 269|
|Last Update : 2012/12/04
Add to favorites
Print this FAQ
Social Bookmark this Article :
|Question / Issue|
|How long will it take to receive my maps?|
|Answer / Solution|
That depends on several factors, but believe us when we say that we WANT you to have your maps as soon as possible. Below are some key points to know about receiving your maps:
1. Typically allow 2-3 business days. Note: It is safe to operate your bike without our maps for general riding, but high performance or race use is not recommended). Please understand that verification is performed by a human before our secure system takes over. As a result, nearly all potential delays are in YOUR HANDS - so filling out the form in the most complete manner possible is the key to an expedient approval process. You might be surprised at how quickly you will receive you maps if you simply follow the directions on the forms 100%.
2. If you haven’t heard from us in 3 business days, we simply didn’t receive your form. Please re-submit another form AND send an e-mail to MapsSupport@BrocksPerformance.com notifying us that you sent a second form after not receiving a reply when your first form was sent. FYI: We ALWAYS respond (with the exception of #10 below.)
3. If you leave an area with a * left unfilled and then navigate away from the page, we will not receive your support request form, and it will need to be re-submitted. The * questions are a MUST ANSWER question on the form. If you don’t answer, the form simply doesn’t come through for us to process.
4. You MUST register first. If you did not register and choose a forum username, you will not receive maps: http://www.brocksperformance.com/absolutefm/?f=253
5. If information was incomplete or incorrect, then an e-mail will be sent requesting clarification, and you will be moved to the back of the line until the situation is resolved. This means you should expect delays, possibly lengthy delays.
6. If you purchased from an authorized dealer, but decide it’s too much work to fill in their information. We will not be able to verify your purchase in our database. This means you should expect delays, possibly lengthy delays.
7. If the purchaser information that you provide does not match the information in our database (for example, your wife or girlfriend purchased the exhaust for you, but you listed your personal information on the form, then we can’t match the information up in our database. Of course, we would have no idea and could not verify your purchase. Please always provide the name of the person to which the exhaust was sold. This means you should expect delays, possibly lengthy delays.
8. If you misspell or typo your e-mail address on the form, we have no way to contact you via e-mail for additional instructions and/or send your maps. Please re-submit another form AND send an e-mail to MapsSupport@BrocksPerformance.com notifying us that you sent a second form after not receiving a reply when your first form was sent. FYI: We ALWAYS respond (with the exception of #10 below.)
9. If you have a Yahoo mail account, then please click here: http://www.brocksperformance.com/absolutefm/?f=259
10. If you purchased your exhaust system or bike used, and filled out a new or previously approved form, then please click here: http://www.brocksperformance.com/absolutefm/?f=264
|Brock's Performance - use the "MAP SUPPORT" tab.|
|Direct Link to This FAQ|
|How long receive map support used purchase eligible exhaust Brock's data transfer fee charge $25|